Thursday, August 18, 2011

Jesonghamnida!!!

Sorry everyone for not posting anything for the past week!!! I was on a cruise and their internet was super slow, and cost 75 cent per minute!!! It would have been cheaper to just buy a new computer!!! Anyway, I don't know how to post the pictures we took from cruise, but i will post them if it is possible. I'm not even sure if I can post the pictures with a old computer like mine. I went on the royal caribbean (explorer of the sea) to bermuda. In bermuda, we went to a pink sand beach called horseshoe bay, and it was just gorgeous! In the shallow water, you could see small fish, and they would just swim right by you. Here is a picture of it:

 (image from google)

I also went power snorkeling at a place called devil's island, where you had to hold onto a mini fan like thing like this:

 ( image off of google,)

and you basicly just move around underwater with the machine while snorkeling. Lastly, I went  to a place called Hamilton, and it had a really pretty main street where you shop. The place was by the border of bermuda, so the view was good, too. I bought a lot of stuff as mementos for bermuda.

     All in all, the cruise was fun, and I will try to make a new post by tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. I also went to Bermuda!! I really loved the pink sand beach..although the cruise made my whole family and I sea sick. -.-

    Your dear friend, Kelly/GUMI (^W^)//
    Sayonara! Annyeong!

    ReplyDelete